Study in lockdown

How to get study material. Online!



We all know that at a time when it is not possible to go outside for study, Online study is the only option. On internet you get thousands of link who are giving free as well as paid study material but many of them are actually giving a virus. As well as some paid websites are not giving a good quality of material. I am not telling about a particular website. Now the first question comes in our mind is how to choose a right website 🤔🤔.


Don't worry about that. I do this work for you. So as you know I will suggest 😉 some name of website which you can use for online study.
As I mentioned above there are two type of websites - 1. Paid     2. Free
I suggest to use a paid website because it will give you a good quality of material for study.


Paid website


1. Byju's - You can use Byju's for online study. I place it at first position in the list because I personally think that it is a good website (app or program). It has different kind of course for different classes on different and reasonable prices. You can prepare for IAS like competition exam also with it. If you want to buy it's paid material you can simply visit their official website. You will have a tab and SD card. The paid material is purly offline so you don't need any kind of internet data to access it.

2. Vedantu - The next one is vedantu. It also provides a good quality of study material. I place it on second position due to it's quality as well as the price. It offer a good quality of material at relatively low price. If you want to buy, you can simply visit their official website.

3. Unacademy - I never use it so I don't know the quality of material provided. But some of my friends use it and they tell that it is a good platform for study so I place it in the list.


Free website


1. Byju's - Again I place Byju's on first position because it gives a good material free also on their official app which can be downloaded easily from Google play store.

2. YouTube - On YouTube there are too many YouTubers who are giving their services free of cost. Some of them are as follows -
A.) Vedantu maths - Vedantu has its 10-15 channel on YouTube. Out of which I like the math - 'vedantu math' on which neha mam gives their services.

B.) Physics wallah - For Physics and Chemistry you can visit a you tube channel - 'physics wallah' where alak pandey sir gives their services.

C.) Unacademy - Just like vedantu unacademy also gives their services on YouTube. On their channel you can find all subjects but I like chemistry to study from unacademy YouTube channel.

Please comment if you have any suggestions or problem.

😊And don't forget to subscribe 😊

4 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Sanatana Dharma

Study in lockdown